Welcome to the first Kid Craft Challenge! I am so excited that you are here! I love a good challenge and can’t wait to see what fall crafts you created from this paper plate challenge! Don’t forget to scroll down and get the details for the next challenge.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Bloggers there is a linkup at the bottom of this page for you to add your projects. If you are not a blogger, there is also a Facebook group and anyone who has asked to join (it’s not too late) can add their project. Also remember to use hashtag #kidcraftchallenge on Instagram. A few places you can link your projects!
We love crafting with paper plates, so I should have not been surprised when I went back through my posts and saw how many we have done thus far.
- Streamers Jack a Lantern
- Paper Plate Frankenstein
- Easy Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Paper Plate Apple Tree
- Paper Plate Black Cat Kid Craft
- Fall Tissue Paper Tree
Kid Craft Challenge #2
Link up starting October 15
Create a kid craft using Popsicle/craft sticks.
Kid Craft Challenge Rules:
1. Link up to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please try to visit and comment on a couple other links.
4. I would love it if you choose to display the button found below.
5. You can follow the Kid Craft Challenge Pinterest board. I will be pinning my favorites throughout the challenge.
6. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and share across social media. Proper credit will always be given.
7. I would love to hear from you. Please leave any comments, questions, or suggestions you may have in the comments or post them in the Facebook group.