I’ve got one more Halloween craft project today. We are going to be starting on turkeys soon.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Recycled plastic lid (I used a cottage cheese lid)
- Shaving cream
- Blank paint or food coloring
- White school glue
- Wiggly eyes
- Small pink pom pom
- Black pipe cleaner
- Black felt
1. Make puffy paint by mixing equal parts shaving cream and glue. Add black paint or black food coloring until it reaches the desired consistency.
2. Using a paintbrush and thickly apply puffy paint to plastic lid. Let dry (we let ours dry overnight).
3. Glue wiggly eyes to lid. Cut 2 pieces of pipe cleaner and fold in half. Glue onto the lid for whiskers. Glue pom pom on top of whiskers for nose.
4. Cut 2 small triangles from black felt and glue to the top of the lid for ears.
You also might like this paper plate black cat.