I love contributing to the kids’ holiday class parties. Most years I do the games, but with two in school this year, I could not do games for both their classes. Our oldest said he wanted to bring drinks, so we made super easy Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Drinks.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
I enjoy making stuff from scratch, but there are times when I just don’t have time, but I still want it to be special. I love when you can jazz something up without much effort and make it special. These Halloween drinks are super quick and easy to make. As an added bonus, you make them ahead of time and have them all ready for the Halloween party.
Our oldest had a party last school year and received a bottle of soda. We don’t do a lot of soda in our house, so this was super exciting for him. He was so excited about the bottle and still has it, so we used orange soda bottles to make our Halloween drinks. You could also use orange juice or orange Gatorade.
- Orange drink
- Printable Jack o’ Lanterns
- Orange Card Stock
- Glue Gun or Tape
1. Print jack o’ lantern labels onto orange paper. PRINT HERE>>>Jack O’ Lanterns
2. Measure the height and width of your bottle or can and cut the jack a lantern to wrap around the bottle.
3. Wrap the jack a lantern around the bottle attaching in the the back with the glue or tape.
That’s it…3 quick and easy steps. The kids will be thrilled, especially if soda is a special treat for them.
You Also Might Like
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Inspired Snacks
- Wacky Monster Snacks
- Monster Rice Krispie Treats
- Vampire Fangs Halloween Favors
- 24 Creative Halloween Favors
- Halloween Connect the Dots (free printable)