Do you have a terrific mother or grandmother in your life who loves tea? These would make a fun and easy Mother’s Day Card for her.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
We were getting mother’s day packages ready to mail this weekend and our middle son wanted to make something special for his grandmas. His grandmas love drinking hot tea, so I thought something incorporating tea would be prefect. He made one to send his grandma with her package while I made one for my mom.
What you need for this project:
- Colored Cardstock
- Tea Bag
- Glue Dot-I used these to keep the tag bag in place. I put one between the tea bag and the back side of the mug.
- Fiskars Fingertip Swivel Knife-I used this to cut the handle out (santa left this knife in my stocking this year and I love it!)
- X-ACTO Z Series #1 Knife with Cap (XZ3601)-I used this to cut a slit in the top where I inserted the tea bag.
- Free Printables~Mom You Are Tea-rific//Grandma You Are Tea-rific
You also might like:
- Planting the Seeds of Love Mother’s Day Card
- Mother’s Day Spa Basket
- Mother’s Day Acrostic Poem Cards