This Paper Loops Christmas Tree Craft is a fun way to add dimension and sparkle to your Christmas crafts. It takes a little work and has few more steps than most of our crafts, but I love the end result.
- Blue paper
- Brown paper
- Green paper
- Yellow paper
- Puffy paint
- Iridescent glitter
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut 15 strips of green paper.
2. Bring the ends of the strips of paper together and glue to form loops.
3. Cut a stem for the Christmas tree craft from the brown paper and glue to the bottom of the blue paper.
4. Starting at the bottom middle, glue a loop to the blue paper, so that it overlaps the stem slightly.
5. Glue two loops onto each side of the first loop.
6. Glue four loops in a row above the bottom row so that they overlap slightly.
7. Glue three loops above those, overlapping slightly again.
8. Glue two loops and then one loop in the final row.
7. Cut a star from the yellow paper and glue at the top of the Christmas tree craft.
8. Add dots of puffy paint to the loops and sprinkle with glitter (if desired) before the paint dries. You could also use Glitter Glue Pens.
You Also Might Like
- Qtip Painted Christmas Tree Craft
- Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sequin Tree Christmas Ornament
- Paper Roll Christmas Tree Ornament