One of our favorite items to craft with is empty toilet paper rolls. You might remember the toilet paper roll Christmas tree ornaments and a toilet paper roll reindeer we made last year. This year we transformed our toilet paper rolls into a Snowman Ornament for our Christmas tree.
Snowmen have always been a favorite of mine when decorating for the Christmas holidays. I’m excited about adding this snowman ornament to our collection.
This snowman ornament was so easy and super inexpensive to make. Toilet paper rolls are essentially free and using them in crafts is a great way to reuse what you already have.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Empty toilet paper or paper towel roll (For these instructions, I will be referencing a toilet paper roll.)
- White paint
1. Cut the toilet paper roll into three equal pieces.
2. Paint the pieces white and allow to dry.
3. Glue the three pieces together stacking on top of each other to resemble a snowman.
4. Wrap a piece of ribbon around where the top two pieces are glued together for a scarf.
5. Use a piece of string or ribbon to form a hanger for the ornament. We used string and glued it to the top of our snowman ornament. You could also pull the string through the opening of the top of the snowman ornament and tie off.
More Ornament Inspiration
You Also Might Like
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Yarn Snowman Craft for Kids
- Puffy Paint Snowman
- Bubble Wrap Snowman
- Coffee Cup Lid Snowman
- Frosty the Snowman Ornament