Our kids and so many readers loved our summer scavenger hunts and most recently fall scavenger hunts, so I was excited to make Winter & Christmas Scavenger Hunts! Our kids love scavenger hunts and are constantly asking to do them. I love having some made up that I quickly print off for them.
In addition to the scavenger hunts, we are giving away, there is an opportunity for you to win one of several gift cards from some of your favorite retailers (scroll to the bottom to enter).
Winter & Christmas Scavenger Hunts
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Click on the highlighted words to download and print each individual scavenger hunt.
1. A must do Christmas tradition for many is driving around the neighbor and oohing and aahing over all of your neighbor’s lights and Christmas decorations. Yes we even make the ooh and aah sound 🙂 Take this outdoor Christmas decoration scavenger hunt along and add to the fun.
2. This winter scavenger hunt will be a fun activity for your kids in the dead of winter, when Christmas is over and it’s cold and gray.
3. This Christmas scavenger hunt is meant to be a generic scavenger that can be used in a variety of situations whether you are at home or a party.
4. So many churches have beautiful nativities. Use this Nativity scavenger hunt as a way to educate kids on the Christmas story.
5. With the release of The Polar Express several years ago, it’s become a Christmas tradition for many. Whether you are just watching the movie or having a party, this Polar Express scavenger hunt is a fun extension to the movie or book.
6. Another Christmas tradition in our family is baking cookies…A LOT of cookies. The kids love helping and being involved. They help measure out ingredients, mix dough, cut out cookies, and add sprinkles…A LOT of sprinkles. Sometimes we have more sprinkles than cookies. This baking scavenger hunt is another fun way to get the kids involved in baking. Encourage kids to use it as a checklist to make sure you have all the items needed for baking.
More Christmas & Winter Printables
- Christmas Dot Painting
- More Christmas Dot Painting
- Elf on the Shelf Planning Calendar
- Santa Says Game
- Let’s Get Moving Game
- Dear Santa Letters
- Festive Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Crafty Mama in ME)
Are you getting geared up for the shopping season? Do you need extra cash for Christmas?? Don’t we all!
We are so excited to be giving away $330 in cash prizes for you to use starting Thanksgiving weekend. Here are the prizes:
1 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
1 – $75 Target Gift Card
2 – $25 Walmart Gift Card
1 – $25 Kohls Gift Card
3- $10 Starbucks Gift Card
There will be 8 winners in this giveaway. Each winner will receive a gift card code to use on the online store or in the actual store.
Now its time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Starting at the top row we have:
Terri – Christmas Tree Lane, Melissa – The Farm Girl Gabs, Christine – Your Strong Tower, Audrey – That Recipe & Munofore, Dana – Goods Giving Back, Tammy – Creative K Kids, Trish – Creative Simplicity by Trish Sutton, Kim – Shopping Kim and Enter Online Sweeps, Ali – Home Crafts by Ali and Ali’s Book Nook, Kelly – Typically Simple, Kim – The Resourceful Mom, Katie – The Ramblings of an Overtired Mama, Angie – God’s Growing Garden, Sarah – Devastate Boredom, Karen – Raising Little Superheroes, Gina – Money Savvy Living, Beverly – Eclectic Red Barn, Melissa – Deliciously Savvy, Beth – Our Pretty Little Girls, Meredith – The Mom of the Year, Laura – Michigan Saving and More, Debbie – Heartbeats ~Soul Stains, Carol – The Red Painted Cottage, Tiffany – A Wandering Vine, Monica – Mommy & Love, Holly – Keeping Life Sane, Sinea – Ducks ‘n a Row, Cindy – Simple Steps for Living Life, Tammy – My Life Abundant, Kari – Keep It Simple DIY, Danielle – Dancing with My Daughter
Please stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end midnight on Wednesday, November 24th, the night before Thanksgiving. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If you respond right away, we will get you the gift card code promptly so that you can shop with it on Black Friday! If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will choose another winner.