Welcome to Made for Kids link party! We are so glad you are here! We started off great last week with 78 link ups!!! Thank you to everyone who joined us and helped us kick off a great party. We look forward to seeing what you link up this week.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cake by The Resourceful Mama
- Fun Fall Apple Tree Reading Log by Books and Giggles
- Quick Sand Play Dough by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Spooktacular Ghost Suncatcher Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
There were so many great link ups this last week. It was hard to choose just one. I chose Make a Perler Bead Pirate Trio Patterns from Brain Power Boy. My oldest has really gotten into Perler Beads lately and loved these patterns.
Make sure to visit Raising Little Superheroes, Play Dough & Popsicles, Books and Giggles to see their featured picks.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For more favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.