We are on a turkey kick. We are crafting turkeys like crazy. We made this Recycled Cd Turkey last week. Today we have toilet paper roll turkey kid craft and there is more to come.
Note: This post contains affiliates links.
- Toilet paper roll
- Tissue paper of various colors
- Paper plate
- Wiggly eyes
- Orange construction paper
1. Cut the paper plate in 1/2.
2. Either cut or tear tissue paper into small pieces and using a glue stick glue onto the plate.
3. Glue toilet paper roll to the center of the paper plate. I used a glue gun for this step.
4. Glue wiggly eyes to the toilet paper.
5. Fold orange paper in 1/2 and cut a small triangle to make the beak. Glue to the toilet paper roll.
6. Cut or tear a small piece of red tissue paper and glue next to the beak for the wattle/gobbler.
My daughter had fun making this craft with me. She loves using her new Glue Gun.
Here’s some other Thanksgiving kid crafts you might like:
- Paint Chip Turkey
- Turkey Pumpkin
- Thankful Turkey
- Recycled Cd Turkey
- Styrofoam Cup Thanksgiving Crafts
- Handprint Turkey
- Styrofoam Cup Pilgrim Hat