Your Lego loving kids are going to love giving their friends and classmates these Lego Valentine Cards and little sack of Legos for Valentine’s Day.
I decided to up my game on treat bags a year or two ago. I always scoured the dollar store or dollar section at my favorite stores for cheap little things to add to bags, like a tiny slinky or little noise maker. They often disappeared into my kids’ room only to be found untouched weeks later.
I now spend a little more now, but try to add items that might be a little different, useful or more stimulating for the kids, like these Legos for Valentine’s Day. At Christmas, I found wooden ornaments and added markers for the kids to color them. For our daughter’s Frozen birthday this year, I found insta-snow. It was a big hit and something the kids enjoyed.
Both of our boys LOVE Legos. They have enjoyed giving their classmates Legos for Valentine’s Day and are always well received. I love how much color the Legos add to the Valentine.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
- Clear 4×6 bags
- White cardstock
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Lego cards printable →download & print Valentine Lego Card
- Tape or stapler
1. Print the Lego Valentine cards on white cardstock paper. There are four cards per page.
2. Using scissors or a paper trimmer cut out each Lego Valentine card.
3. Have your child complete the to and from section of the cards.
4. Fold each card in half.
5. Add a few Legos to each bag and top the bag with a folded Lego Valentine card. Attach the card with a stapler or tape. We added about 9-11 Legos to each bag.
6. Hand out to friends and classmates.
You Also Might Like
- Valentine’s Day Lunch Box Notes
- Valentine’s Day Estimation Activity
- Valentine’s Day Chapter Books
- Super Cute & Easy Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentine’s Day Word Puzzle