These Valentine’s Day lunch box notes will make your child’s lunch extra special. Kids love opening their lunch box and finding special note.
Our daughter found some lunch box notes recently and asked why she had not gotten any in lunch. Her Mom had slacked off over the last few weeks and had not keep up. The lunch box notes she found were mostly Halloween and Thanksgiving. She pulled one out from the lunch box notes we made for Back to School that said “I Love You” and declared that it would be perfect for Valentine’s Day. She asked me to put it in her lunch the next day. That day was covered, but It was time for mom to back on the ball and make Valentine’s Day Lunch Box Notes.
Valentine’s Day LUNCH BOX NOTES
There are eight Valentine’s Day lunch box notes included with this printable. These printable lunch box notes can be printed on one sheet of 8 1/2×11 paper. I like to use glossy paper to make the color pop. Each lunch box note has dotted lines around it to make cutting them out easier.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (This is what I used Office Depot Glossy Paper 50lbOf 100 Sheets, 124213)
- Printer (I used our HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer)
- Lunch Box Valentine’s Day Notes ←click to download
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE
- Valentine’s Day Estimation Activity
- Lego Valentine Cards
- Valentine’s Day Heart Craft
- Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath