These Thanksgiving lunch box notes will make your child’s lunch extra special during this Thanksgiving.
I still can’t believe I’m making stuff for Thanksgiving already. It seems like it was just early September and I wasn’t ready for all the Halloween stuff I was seeing.
We have been in full Halloween mode here and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Thanksgiving is just right around the corner, so I wanted to get these Thanksgiving lunch box notes done. I know the kids will be looking for them as soon as Halloween is over. They have been enjoying the Halloween lunch box notes and are always anxious to see which one they got in their lunch boxes.
Thanksgiving Lunch Box Notes
There are eight Thanksgiving lunch box notes included with this printable. These printable lunch box notes can be printed on one sheet of 8 1/2×11 paper. I like to use glossy paper to make the color pop. Each lunch box note has dotted lines around it to make cutting them out easier.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (This is what I used Office Depot Glossy Paper 50lbOf 100 Sheets, 124213)
- Printer (I used our HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer)
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Notes ←click to download
You Also Might Like
- Thanksgiving Dot Activity Worksheets (free prinatble)
- Thankful Kid Craft and Book
- Paper Plate Turkey Wreath Craft
- Flat Clothespin Turkey Kid Craft
- Paper Roll Turkey Kid Craft
- Recycled CD Turkey Kid Craft