This Paper Roll Turkey Craft is a fun Thanksgiving craft for kids that reuses your paper rolls and a few other simple craft supplies. It’s a great reason to get crafty this Thanksgiving and will look great with your decorations.
I love crafts that reuse what we already have and we were way overdue for a paper roll craft. Our paper roll container was running over last week and some of our paper rolls had to go to the recycling bin.
We had so much fun making a paper plate turkey with a toilet paper roll a couple of years ago for Thanksgiving, so we decided to do another paper roll turkey. Not that we need a reason to craft, but the holidays are a great time to break out the crafting supplies and get crafty.
Paper Roll Turkey Craft
We had everything we needed for this Paper Roll Turkey Craft on hand making it super easy and inexpensive to pull together.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper roll
- Colored paper
- Googly eyes
We used red, blue, yellow, orange, green, and purple cardstock, but construction paper works too.
1. If you are using a paper towel roll or wrapping paper roll cut it down to the size of a toilet paper roll.
2. Cut feathers from your colored paper. We used six feathers for our paper roll turkey.
3. Glue feathers to the back of your paper roll.
4. Cut a gobbler from red paper and a beak from orange paper and glue them to the front of your paper roll turkey. Glue googly eyes above the beak and gobbler. Another option is to have kids draw a face on their paper roll turkey with a marker.
You Also Might Like
- Thanksgiving Dot Activity Worksheets (free prinatble)
- Thankful Kid Craft and Book
- Paper Plate Turkey Wreath Craft
- Flat Clothespin Turkey Kid Craft
- Paper Roll Turkey Kid Craft
- Recycled CD Turkey Kid Craft