I have a small confession. Some years I don’t get very excited about Valentine’s Days and other years I’m gung ho. I think this year might be the later considering we just got Christmas put away and already our craft area is littered with red and pink craft supplies. This Heart Wreath Craft is first up this year.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (cardstock or construction)
- Paper plate
- Heart template (printable at end)
1. Print heart template on colored paper. There are three different sized hearts per page. We printed off seven pages of hearts on different shades of pink and purple paper. Red and white would also look nice.
2. After the the pages have printed, cut out the hearts. If you are working with younger children, you could point out the different sizes and ask them to put the hearts in order from smallest to biggest or biggest to smallest before working on your heart wreath.
3. Cut out the inner part of the paper plate leaving the outer rim intact. You will be using the outer rim for this heart wreath craft. Younger kids may need help with this step or getting started.
3. Begin randomly gluing hearts onto the paper plate until you feel like you have enough hearts on your heart wreath.
4. Add a ribbon to the back of the plate to hang the wreath.
You Also Might Like