I love having stuff to keep the kids occupied on Thanksgiving. These mason jar turkeys are perfect to fill with markers or crayons and set on the kids’ table with a coloring sheet (free printable coloring sheet at the end).
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
These mason jar turkeys will keep the kids busy while I am helping with the Thanksgiving meal. The smaller mason jars are perfect for holding crayons or makers.
- Small mason ars
- Brown acrylic paint (I used a multi-surface paint that is suitable for glass)
- Orange foam paper
- Red balloon
- Googly eyes
- Craft feathers
- Glue Gun
1. Paint jar with brown paint and allow to dry.
2. Glue feathers to the back of the jar.
3. Glue googly eyes to the front of the jar.
4. Cut off the very top of the balloon and glue it to the front of the mason jar below the eyes for the wattle/gobbler.
5. Cut a small triangle from the orange craft paper for the beak.
Print coloring sheet here: Happy Thanksgiving Coloring Sheet
You Also Might Like
- Turkey Pumpkin
- Thankful Turkey
- Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- Recycled Cd Turkey
- Styrofoam Cup Thanksgiving Crafts
- Handprint Turkey Kid Craft
We love to read books that correspond with our crafts. Check out this list of Thanksgiving books for kids.