This adorable Handprint Bee Mine Valentine Day Craft makes a cute kid made craft, card and keepsake for Valentine’s Day.
My days of making cute handprint crafts with my kids are numbered. They are growing up, their hands are getting bigger, and they think cute handprint craft are no longer cool. I’ve gotten a few “mom, really” remarks. Luckily, I can still get a few in with our daughter, so we we made this Handprint Bee Mine Valentine Day Craft.
She is looking forward to mailing her Bee Mine Valentine Day Craft to the grandparents as a card for Valentine’s Day. It makes a nice card for them and a darling keepsake. Her grandparents do not live close by, so we always try to mail them personalized gifts.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
- Yellow, white, red paper
- Black washi craft tape
- Black pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Black marker
- Bee Mine Valentine Template
1. Start by printing the template on yellow paper and trace it onto yellow paper or draw your own body and heart.
2. Cut out the body of the bee.
3. Use black craft tape to add strips to the body of the bee or draw them with a marker.
4. Using a black marker draw a mouth onto the face of the bee.
5. Add googly eyes to the face of the bee.
6. Cut the pipe cleaner in half. Cut one half into half again. Use those two pieces for the antennas. Save the other half for another project.
7. Curl in the top of both pipe cleaners. Attach the other ends of the pipe cleaners to the back of the bee’s head for antenna.
7. Trace child’s hands onto a piece of white paper and cut out.
8. Attach handprints to either side of the bee’s body for the bee’s wings.
9. Cut out a red heart.
10. Write Bee Mine on the red heart and glue to the body of the bee.
You Also Might Like
- Valentine’s Day Heart Craft
- Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Wreath Craft
- Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Craft
- Sponge Painted Valentine’s Day Art Project
- Valentine’s Day Spin Art Hearts