These Easter Lunch Box Notes add a fun little seasonal surprise to your child’s lunch. They are sure to brighten up their day and put a smile on your child’s face.
There are eight Easter lunch box notes included with this printable. These printable lunch box notes can be printed on one sheet of 8 1/2×11 paper. I like to use glossy paper to make the color pop. Each lunch box note has dotted lines around it to make cutting them out easier.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (This is what I used Office Depot Glossy Paper 50lbOf 100 Sheets, 124213)
- Printer (I used our HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer)
- Esater Lunch Box notes ←click to download
Other Lunch Box Notes You May Like
- Bright & Colorful Lunch Box Notes
- Halloween Lunch Box Notes
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Notes
- Valentine’s Day Lunch Box Notes
- St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes
More Easter Fun
- Non Candy Easter Egg Fillers
- 20+ Creative Uses for Plastic Easter Egg
- Easy Paper Easter Wreath
- Bunny Pudding Snack