These St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes add a fun little seasonal surprise to your child’s lunch. They are sure to brighten up their day and put a smile on your child’s face.
The only thing I remember about St. Patrick’s growing up is making sure I wore green to avoid getting pinched. Our kids love celebrating every holiday no matter how big or small, so we put up a few decorations, do some crafts, pack a fun lunch with one of these St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes, and make a fun themed meal. Oh and how can I forget…build elaborate leprechaun traps. Last year their leprechaun traps involved rope from the ceiling fan.
There are eight St. Patrikc’s Day lunch box notes included with this printable. These printable lunch box notes can be printed on one sheet of 8 1/2×11 paper. I like to use glossy paper to make the color pop. Each lunch box note has dotted lines around it to make cutting them out easier.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (This is what I used Office Depot Glossy Paper 50lbOf 100 Sheets, 124213)
- Printer (I used our HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer)
- LUNCH BOX NOTES ST PATRICK’S DAY ←click to download
Other Lunch Box Notes You May Like
- Bright & Colorful Lunch Box Notes
- Halloween Lunch Box Notes
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Notes
- Valentine’s Day Lunch Box Notes
- Easter Lunch Box Notes
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Person Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Leprechaun Hats
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat