The supplies and steps for this Dot A Dot Thanksgiving Craft are simple and basic making it the perfect Thanksgiving turkey craft for young kids.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
We love Do A Dot Art! Markers at our house! Even as our kids get older, they still love to pull the Do A Dot Markers out and use them in their art and craft projects. We’ve been making a lot of turkey crafts lately, but I wanted to share something that even your toddlers could pull off. This Do A Dot Thanksgiving craft is perfect for them!
Not only is this a great Do a Dot Thanksgiving craft for your young kids, it’s great for you too! Besides dot makers (which are a great investment), you only need paper, glue, and scissors; making it inexpensive and easy to set up. Clean up is a breeze too.
Related: Thanksgiving Dot Activity Worksheets
You could use goggly eyes in the place of the white and black paper.
We love Do A Dot Art! Markers, but any dauber and dot marker should work.
1. Print template for turkey’s body onto brown paper. Cute out the turkey’s body and glue to a piece of white cardstock. Depending on the age and ability of your child, you can do this step ahead of time or have your child complete this step.
2. Using dot markers dot around the turkey’s body to make turkey feathers. Allow to dry.
3. Cut a beak from orange paper, a gobbler from red paper, and eyes from the black and white paper and glue to the turkey. You also combine this with the first step and do in the beginning.
You Also Might Like
- Sponge Painted Thanksgiving Turkey Craft
- Paper Plate Turkey Wreath Craft
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Thankful Kid Craft and Book
- Paper Roll Turkey Craft for Kids
- Paper Roll Turkey Kid Craft
- Recycled CD Turkey Kid Craft
- Clothespin Turkey Craft