Create adorable little craft sticks Christmas gift ornaments for your Christmas tree with these mini craft sticks and some ribbon. This Christmas craft can be enjoyed by kids and adults.
We love creating with craft/popsicle sticks and I think mini craft sticks are the cutest. I’m constantly challenging myself to come up with new and unique ways to craft with them. Be sure to scroll down and find more craft stick Christmas ornaments after this tutorial.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Directions for Craft Sticks Christmas Gift Ornaments
1. To get started, we glued four mini craft sticks together to form a box. We used a glue gun to glue our boxes. This step could be prepped ahead of time. You could also use regular sized popsicle sticks to create larger Christmas gift ornaments.
2. Once our boxes were glued together, we painted them. We used red, green and blue, but you can use whatever colors you have you. If you are looking for a less messy option, we like to use paint sticks.
3. Once the paint has dried cut a small strip of ribbon and glue this down the center of your box. Cut another piece of ribbon and make a bow. Glue this box to the top of your box.
4. Finally attach a piece of string, twine, ribbon, yarn (whatever you have) to the back of gift to create your craft sticks Christmas ornaments. Make a loop with this string to make a hanger for your ornament. (this step is not pictured)
Craft Stick Ornaments
- Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament
- Craft Stick Santa Ornament
- Craft Stick Angel Ornament
- Craft Stick Gingerbread Ornament
- Craft Stick Snowman Ornament
- Craft Stick Elf Ornament
- A is for Angel Ornament
Favorite Christmas Children’s Books
- A Wish to Be a Christmas Tree
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree
- Night Tree
- The Broken Ornament
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell
- The Biggest Christmas Tree Ever
Find more great Christmas books here: Amazon Best Seller Children’s Christmas Books