We’ve done a few Turkey Kid Crafts this year. I am typically a pretty colorful person, but had not realized how colorful our turkeys were until I put them all together here.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
8 Colorful Turkeys
1. Our first turkey project this year was the Recycled Cd Turkey (bottom left corner).
2. Next up was our Toilet Paper Roll Turkey (top).
4. I saved one of the pumpkins from being carved and made a Turkey Pumpkin with the kids (bottom middle).
5. Next up was the Paint Chip Turkey (lower right hand corner).
8. Lastly I made the Mason Jar Turkey to put on the kids’ table at Thanksgiving (middle turkey).
>>>For more great ideas, check out my Pinterest Thanksgiving board.